Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cancer Alert Blog

After having three thyroid tumors removed in 2004 which my doctor said could have turned cancerous, I have become increasingly interested in finding ways to live healthier and prevent cancer. Over the past 10 years I have become alarmed at the increasing number of my friends who have been diagnosed with cancer. I remember a day when this was just not the case. Now it seems everwhere you turn cancer is on the rise. Over the past several years several of my friends and I have shared things we have heard about cancer causes and prevention, a topic which is rapidly gaining attention in the media as well. I decided to start this blog to document some of the research and information that I have found regarding cancer causes, prevention and treatment, compiling it all in one place so as to make it easier to share with my friends and others. I cannot verify all of the information I find, but rather want to at least make it available for consideration to those who seek like I do improve the quality of our lives, increase our chances of longevity and to make their this world a safer place for all of us to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment